Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long my repair is going to take?
- All repairs are at least 1 hour or 1 1/2 hours for MOST phones and that is an ESTIMATED TIME. It all depends in how many phones we have to fix that day.
2. If I order a part for my phone, how long it will take?
- It usually takes around 3 days for the part to arrive. The estimated time is provided by the vendor at the time of order.
3. Do you make water damage diagnostic?
- Yes, we do water damage diagnostic on all phones, also we don’t warranty the device for future issues/ problems with the repair. Please see our price list.
4. How many days after the repair is completed do I have to pick up my device?
- You have 30 days from the repair date to pick up your device, if the device is not picked up in 30 days it will become property of ROCKIT REPAIRS INC.
5. What does my 90 day warranty cover?
- Your 90 day warranty covers malfunction of the part that was replaced, if you got your phone’s screen repaired it covers any digitizer issues. The warranty DOES NOT cover if the screen is cracked or damaged or if the phone is water damaged.
6. What is the payment method if I send my device in the mail?
- Once the repair is completed on your device you will receive a call from our customer service representatives to collect payment over the phone and you can pay with a credit card.
7. What if RockIt Repairs Inc doesn’t have the part that I need for my repair, what should I do?
- You should provide the model number of your device. A $25.00 deposit is required to order the parts but if you leave your device at RockIt Repairs there is no deposit required. Please know that this deposit is non-refundable in case you don’t want the repair to be done in your phone.
8. Should I back up my phone before getting a repair?
- Before bringing your device to be repaired you should back up all your data to your computer.
9. Why should I leave the password of my device?
- There is a Quality control check before and after the repair, we make sure that everything is working correctly before and after the repair is completed.
10. What discounts do RockIt Repairs offers?
- RockIt Repairs offers Military/ Police / Teachers discounts. Please provide ID to receive discount.
11. What are your hours?
- RockIt Repairs is open Monday- Saturday 10:00 am-7:00 pm. Sunday- Closed