Laptop DVD Drive Repair
DVD’s or Blu-rays not playing when you insert them into your laptop? Below are a few reasons why your dvd drive in your laptop is no longer working.
Why is my laptop dvd drive not work?
- Broken Laser Lens
- Lens for reading your dvd’s is dirty or scratched
- DVD drive motor has burned up
Common problems associated with a bad laptop dvd drive:
- Laptop takes a long time to read the discs
- Trouble ejecting the disk from the drive
- When you instert the disc into your laptop the computer tried to read but stops responding and locks up
- The discs content does not appear in your drives directory
We can also upgrade your DVD or CD player to Blu-ray capabilities.
Please give us a call for your free estimate today!